We Teach Well will NEVER sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party without your explicit consent.
- Customer: a person or entity that is registered with We Teach Well to use the Services.
- Distribution List: a list of Subscribers and all data related to those Subscribers.
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Subscriber: any person or entity on our Distribution List.
- You: a We Teach Well Customer or other person or entity who visits our Services.
If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by We Teach Well on this Website, we will automatically enrol you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to: email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by We Teach Well on this Website, we will only enrol you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
What we collect.
We Teach Well collects two kinds of information about you: (a) Personal Data; and (b) Non-Personal Data.
Personal Data. Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data we may collect includes:
- Identification and Contact Data: name, date of birth, gender, address, title, contact details, username, or other demographic information;
- Employment Details: employer, job, title, geographic location, area of responsibility;
- IT Information: IP address, cookie data; and
- Personal Interests or Preferences: purchase history, social media profile information.
- credit card and/or bank account details;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
You may decline to provide Personal Data to the Services. However, some of the Personal Data we ask you to provide is mandatory for a service. If you decline to provide it, we may not be able to provide that service to you.
Non-Personal Data. Non-Personal Data is any information not relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Non-Personal Data we may collect includes:
- Browser and Device Data: IP address, device type, unique user device number, device manufacturer and model, type of browser or operating system, dates and times of use, screen resolution, plugins, add-ons, location, and the version of the Services you are using.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: time spent on the Services, pages visited, and email campaign performance.
- Aggregate Information: data about how you use the Services combined with data about how others use the Services in order to help us better develop new features and tailor the Services.
What we do with the information we gather.
Personal Data. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- Verify your identity and the information you provide;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Customise your experience and analyse usage of, improve and measure interest in, and inform you about the Services;
- To resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Provide customer service, including receipts;
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of the Services;
- Perform certain other business activities;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Non-Personal Data. We may use your Non-Personal Data for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
- Measuring traffic patterns;
- Understanding demographics, customer interest, and other trends among users;
- Providing, improving, and modifying the Services; and
- For promotional and marketing purposes.
We will not direct market to anyone unless they have been given an opportunity to opt out of receiving future direct marketing communications. However, if we contact you for the purpose of direct marketing, without having obtained your consent first, because it is impracticable for us to do so, we will at that time provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications at no cost to you. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of weteachwell.com.
How we may disclose your information.
Personal Data. We may disclose, and you consent to our use of, your Personal Data:
- To agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
- To third parties in the event of a reorganisation, merger, sale, debt financing of assets, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in connection with any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or similar proceeding).
Remember we will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party without explicit consent.
Non-Personal Data. We may disclose Non-Personal Data for any purpose.
Remember, Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you or another person.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website is protected by an SSL certificate, however, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from us. Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Social media features.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please email.
- If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to be forgotten. Should you wish to have your information deleted from our servers and the servers of third party providers you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Teach Well